With Samsung having finally just announced its latest flagship effort, the Galaxy S4, it’s inevitable that the comparisons will immediately be drawn between it and some of the other high-end handsets currently gracing the market. Although the iPhone 5 naturally springs to mind, a rivaling vendor, HTC, also finally looks to have delivered a respectable contender to market with the One device.
Likewise, you have to consider what’s also special about the HTC One and the iPhone 5. You will see, for example, on our comparison table that the HTC One has a stereo loudspeaker, but unless you know more details about it (which you can discover from our hands-on video), you won’t really understand what makes it so special. Use this comparison between the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One and the iPhone 5 as a tool which will help you make the right choice, and research even more. But, in the end, it’s all about the taste.
With so many sensors inside, imagine how many apps will developers create. And imagine how many things your Galaxy S4 will be able to do. And the 2600 mAh battery is a big helper, no doubt. And unlike the iPhone, it is removable. Samsung Galaxy S4 also comes with wireless charging, so plugs are your last concern.
Rip or Convert DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 or HTC One
If you’ve got Samsung Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 or HTC One, and you are just looking for a way to transfer and play your DVD movie collection to your mobile devices, you should try Any DVD Converter Pro.
The following guide will show you the brief tutorial of converting your DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 or HTC One to playback by Any Video Converter Pro.
1. Open Any DVD Converter Pro. Insert DVD movie to hard drive.
2. Click “Add DVD” button to add DVD contents to the converter.
3. Choose output format as “Customized MP4 Movie(*.mp4)” for Samsung Galaxy S4 or “Apple iPhone 5 MP4 Movie(*.mp4)” for iPhone 5 or “HTC One MP4 Movie(*.mp4)” for HTC One.
4. Select output folder and set other settings, like video size, bit rate, subtitles, etc.
5. Click “Convert Now!” button to start to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 or HTC One.
Once the conversion is completed, you can simply import the converted video files to your Samsung Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 or HTC One as soon as possible!